This is my first time writing a blog using English, do you know why I wrote it using English ???
the answer is I want to develop my English better and invite you to learn English. Why??? Because English is very important English is an international language used in the world. That's why I invite all my friends to learn English from now.
learning English doesn't have to take courses, like me. When I was in sixth grade my mother indirectly taught me English, yeah my mother is not an English master but my mother taught me by always playing English songs. I gradually liked the English song, and one day my friend asked "You're singing English, but do you understand the meaning ???". I was silent, then went home from school I looked for the meaning of the song in the dictionary given by my mother's friend. And finally I understood what the song meant and I also started memorizing English vocabulary, and I would also like English more.
From there I also learned that the remnants of other people could motivate me to show them that I could. And because of that, I was never underestimated. And even when there were English lessons my friends always asked me to teach them. I really like that. For you, my friends are excited to learn English.Do not give up. Rest assured you can ....
Maybe quite a few blogs from me, don't forget to visit the next one ...
Sorry if there are still a lot of mistakes, because I'm still studying
Wassalammualaikum wr.wb
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar